So going green, in a particular non green town is not that easy. BJ is heading to a vehicle crunch. Everybody here wants to be a car driver. It is a status symbol. Now with millions of cars on the road, where once was bicycles, this is not good.
So in an attempt to sway people to choose an alternative. I have not got a car. In fact we travel everywhere by bicycle if we can. We are not that green, as we use taxis when we want to go down town. But at least I am not adding to the cars, by owning one.
But there are times when a bike just won't do. Carrying stuff back from shops. So thats where the BJ tricycle comes in, it's a bicycle with a big container on the back. I have only just got it, but hope to have lots of fun with it.
The picture below is of the same model, although mine is unpainted at the moment. I think we will try to paint it green.
Lets see where this tricycle will take me....I already got some interesting loks just riding it home from the local market yesterday, where I bought it.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment